Costs & Dates
There are no designated start dates so you can come whenever is convenient for you or just when the flights are the cheapest.
£105 or €126 per week, per person.
+ £/€ 30 for an AWF T-shirt (must be worn in the Whale Watching Boats) and an Induction Pack.
Minimum stay - 1 week
Maximum - It depends on the person
Book in GBP
Book in Euros
£105 a week per person covers;
- Accommodation (Think hostel not hotel)
- Continental breakfast and evening meal
- Transport to and from the Whale Watching Boats and activities
- Treks and Cultural Events
- Transfers to and from the airport
- €20 if booked with us (each way)
- €40 via a taxi
- €10 on the bus
- Additional Activities
- Go Ape
- Paddle boarding
- Wine tasting
- Kite surfing
All of the activities are provided by professional experiences local providers, our programme is designed to support their businesses.